Icons














Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hawaii Part 6


I am so in love with Volcano Mist Cottage, and so is Patrick. We were up with the sun once again. We brewed up some Kona coffee and green tea to start our morning.  The cottage is stocked with Spa essentials such as luxurious bath robes. We put our bath robs on and headed out back in the morning cool misty air to our private jacuzzi in the rain forest. I get a bit freaked out about other peoples jacuzzi, but this place is immaculate and the surroundings are breathtaking.. Ok Patrick I'm coming in. 




We spent some serious time relaxing in the jacuzzi and then we moved on to the outdoor shower. When I was in massage school on Maui, I was lucky to have an outdoor shower very similar to this one. This was a first for Patrick and he was obsessed. On our last day at the cottage, Patrick took 6 showers between 6am-11am, this is not an exaggeration. I was counting. He has been considering building one at our house, but that really does not seem practical in IL and I'm pretty sure our neighbors would not enjoy it. He still has plans to build one when we move.


This is our first full day in Volcano Village and we had all intentions on spending it exploring Volcano National State Park but we are really enjoying our little sanctuary in the rain forest.

No comments:

Post a Comment