Icons














Thursday, April 28, 2011

Mexico - Day 2


We are starting off the day today with massages!!! I love when I can be on vacation and have a fantastic massage without having to give any massages for an entire week. Thankfully Papa has found what has to be the greatest massage therapist in Mexico. He is a local Mayan, and he is very gifted! The greatest massages that I have ever had were in Hawaii when I was in Lomi Lomi training. Mayan massage is very similar. It is so wonderful to have the therapist come to you, especially when you are in a beautiful location that you can be massaged outside at. This massage was so good that I scheduled another for Friday morning. I would pay him 5 times his going rate. 

Papa receiving his massage - Notice he is as dark as the local Mayan
My massage - In need of a serious tan
 Patrick could not find it in him to be comfortable with a man massaging him, he is crazy and definitely missed out. He lounged in the pool while we were massaged, which was very relaxing and therapeutic for him. We enjoyed some terrific papaya and we were off to go kayaking. We headed to a beautiful area to kayak. kayaking is one of my favorite things to do. Patrick and I went out on a two seater, which was very entertaining. The water was beautiful. There wasn't anyone else around, and Patrick, Papa and I saw the largest turtle that we have ever seen. I'm talking gigantic! Unfortunately I did not have my camera to photograph that one, but it was big and beautiful. There was not a cloud in the sky and it was getting pretty hot out. We headed in from Kayaking and we were off on our next adventure, the Tulum Mayan Ruins. 




To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment