Icons














Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mexico Day 4 - Yal Ku Lagoon



We had a very leisurely morning at Villas Flamingo. We are checking out around 11am and it will be difficult to leave this beautiful location. We were up to see the sun rise from our bedroom balcony, then we spent some time down at the beach and we went for a swim. My dad met us at the villa and we were in for another lovely treat. Down the road from Villas Flamingo is an amazing lagoon. We got our snorkel gear together and headed down the road to Yal Ku Lagoon. The moment we arrived I was in awe. This land is incredible. 




Before we snorkeled, we took a walk around the property admiring all of the beautiful sculptures.

These sculptures are truly magnificent, and they are scattered throughout the property. I'd say there are around 30.

Snorkeling in the Lagoon was different than any other place I have snorkeled. In fact, I have never snorkeled in a Lagoon. 


 It was a bit crispy out so Pat & I had to wear t-shirts to protect our pale skin from the hot sun.








No comments:

Post a Comment