Icons














Thursday, May 16, 2013

Blog every day in May - Topic: Ten things that make me really happy


One - My daughter


She has the best smiles. From the sweet, soft smile to the overly joyed gigantic cheesy smile, she smiles all day long and it's pure joy. If you are lucky enough to get one of her gigantic, crushing, hang from your neck hugs, you would feel the love that pours out of her. She blows kisses that melt you and randomly showers you with kisses throughout the day. I'm a sucker for the leg kiss. She grabs me by the leg, gives my leg a big squeeze and then a sweet kiss. Gets me every time. Every single day she showers me with extreme happiness. My heart explodes with love for her.

Two - Love


This guy pushes all of my buttons but I wouldn't love him if he didn't. Love & Happiness, they go hand in hand.


Three - Friends & Family


We are so blessed with wonderful friends and family who mean the world to us. 


Four - Photographs


I take and share too many but, it makes me happy.

Five - Holidays


Mother's day just rocked my world. My husband is real good at going all out on this day. He definitely did not disappoint this year. Other than the extravagant gifts... Holidays mostly make me happy because my husband gets a day off and we can enjoy a nice, relaxing, family day together. I often refer to things that feel really good as "it feels like Christmas"! 

Six- Vacations


What is even better than a day off, how about a week or an extended weekend. We take a few vacations a year and each trip makes me very,very happy. Someday we hope to bring Delilah to this exact spot on the Big Island, Hawaii. 

Seven - Play dates


We adore our friends children and play dates keep mama from going crazy! So happy for the warmer weather and looking forward to so many more fantastic play dates.

Eight - Nature


I can find happiness in a rainy day. Whatever the season, I love nature.

Nine - Good finds


I just found two gorgeous 1920's beds on craigslist. They thrill me!


Ten- My Job

Being a massage therapist is a blessing. My clients are so loving and kind. They share their world with me and always give me such praise. Working on them is a true gift. 

1 comment: