Icons














Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Catching up! A tiny update and our March through photographs.

Wow, the month of April is flying by. I don't always like when time seems to go so fast, but right now, I welcome it. I have been quiet on here since starting this round of clomid (fertility drugs) on March 31st. It has been going well and I think I have been a bit superstitious to talk about it. We will know soon if this round was a success. We are feeling very hopeful. 

As April is coming to a quick end, I realized that I did not post a March in review through photographs. Here are some of our March highlights. 

 We enjoyed the last couple of big snow storms


  
We kept warm with fun play dates with our friends





We rediscovered the great outdoors as a touch of spring hit the air. This was the 1st time that Delilah rode her trike outside. She has been practicing inside since Christmas and to our surprise she rode it right out the front door and kept on going down the sidewalk. 


We celebrated St. Patrick's Day at the parade 


We ended the month of March with an amazing photo shoot and play date with Snuggles the Bunny. Happy Spring! 



























No comments:

Post a Comment