Icons














Monday, March 28, 2011

TIme for a Vacation



We have booked a much needed vacation and I am super excited. I started dreaming about our next vacation while we were still vacationing in Hawaii. I love to travel and go new places. I am ready to say Goodbye to winter and Hello to spring. Patrick would still like to have one more big snow storm. Apparently the blizzard wasn't enough for him. I have always loved the winter, but this one took a lot out of me. 
My dad has spent the entire winter enjoying the ocean and sun near Tulum Mexico. Due to a childhood fear of the water in Mexico, I have never been to Mexico or had any desire to go to Mexico. When my brother was in traveling All-Stars for baseball, they had a tournament in Mexico. My brother had a cut on his leg from sliding into the bases and he went swimming in the hotel pool and got blood poisoning from the water that was pumped into the pool. When he arrived at the hospital, the doctors said that if he had gotten there just a few minuets later, he would have been dead. Yep that was enough for me to never want to go there. Well, apparently times have change in Mexico, and we are going to be in a totally different area then they were. I am still uneasy about the water and not sure that I will be eating anything, but maybe there will be something positive in the water for us in Mexico. 

No comments:

Post a Comment