Icons














Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A little bit of pregnancy humor: Soccer balls & Eggplants

As I was reading about my 25th week of pregnancy, I found out that my uterus is now the size of a soccer ball, and my baby is now the size of an eggplant. Along with the two melons that I have been carrying around most of my life, I've got a whole lot of business going on up front.


I have a feeling that this pregnancy is going to be going from cute to freakish real fast.


As I was walking up the stairs over the weekend, my husband was standing at the top and said "why are you so out of breath"? Gee I don't know maybe it's the soccer ball uterus, eggplant baby and melons that I'm carrying around all day!

2 comments:

  1. lol, I love when it gets freakish! That enormous belly out front lasts such a short time! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A women at the grocery store asked me when I was due with a big smile on her face. When I responded "Christmas" her expression changed to shock and disgust. I wanted to tell her that I was having 8 babies to really throw her for a loop.

    ReplyDelete