Icons














Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Our Anniversary!


As our anniversary was approaching, we started talking about ideas of how we would celebrate. We are both craving a vacation, but flying is not an option for us right now with the early contractions. We thought about taking a little road trip for a weekend getaway, but we just got back from a road trip down south that my body is still sore from. So we decided to stay in town, enjoy a weekend home together and go out to dinner at Ditka's. 




We had a lovely weekend at home together and a fantastic date night out on Saturday. On Saturday morning Patrick made us a fantastic breakfast, and I returned the favor on Sunday morning. Patrick spoiled me big time with an AMAZING anniversary gift, and I surprised him with a gift that he was really excited about also. I've already been told not to expect gifts like this every year.




 We are so blessed to have such a wonderful marriage full of so much love. I'm so excited for everyday that we have together and for all of the blessings that our future holds.



XOXO









No comments:

Post a Comment