Icons














Monday, March 5, 2012

2 Months old... Already!



   Delilah is an absolute doll... and I am madly in love with her. I can not believe that she is 2 months old already. I'm so excited about all of the milestones that she has already reached, and all of the milestones that will come. I am sad to see the baby stage move so quickly. I cherish and hold onto every moment as I know each phase of her life will go by in what seems like a blink of the eye. Right now she is crazy about her momma and I pray that it always stays that way. She of course loves her daddy and her puppy too.




Over the last week or so, she has discover her thumb. She started with trying to get her entire fist in her mouth, and finally settled for her thumb. She loves to suck her thumb and for now... I find it absolutely adorable. I have noticed that it is always her left hand, and I have a feeling she is going to be left handed. Even if her left hand is covered by her sleeve and her right thumb is fully available, she will suck her left thumb threw her sleeve. Such a silly girl. 




She is full of smiles, especially early in the morning and late at night. Of course when I have the camera on hand she rarely flashes me a smile. She thinks its funny when she poops and when her momma sings. When she looks up at me while we are snuggling and grabs my face and flashes a big smile it melts my heart and usually gets me teary eyed.


Over the last few days her baby babble has increased and they are the sweetest sounds in the world. When she squeals, I squeal right back. A lot of her babble sounds like hi, momma and ok, but I know that it is just sweet babble right now. 








Her eyes are still very blue, some days they look a little green. She has long beautiful lashes and the perfect pouty lip. Her hair has gone from dark brown to light brown to now reddish brown with a sweet curl. She is growing out of her clothes faster than I can get them on her. 


Tomorrow she has her 2 month check up and I am interested to see what her stats will be. I can't believe how much she has grown over the last 4 weeks.










No comments:

Post a Comment