Icons














Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Party time for Delilah!




On Saturday Delilah attended her first children's birthday party. It was her best friend Charlotte's 1st birthday party and Delilah loved every minuet of it. Straberri (Yes.. that is Straberri with an i), the clown, had all of Delilah's attention. I was amazed at how into Straberri's act Delilah was. I mean... it was pretty fabulous, I couldn't take my eyes off her either, but I did not expect Delilah to sit up on my laugh and giggle through the entire show, she is only 3 months. 



Delilah & Charlotte Checking out Straberri's magic wand after the show


Guess who else got in in the act! He will do ANYTHING for Charlotte and her big sister Claire (Patrick is Claire's 1st love)!




Next month we will be attending Charlotte's big sister Claire's 3rd birthday party! Delilah is already planning her outfit for the party and dreaming about all of the fun she will have.







No comments:

Post a Comment