Icons














Saturday, April 14, 2012

Look Who is 3 Months Old!


Delilah is 3 Months Old!

Delilah is 3 months old and she is ready for some action. She is so active and gives me looks that say "I'm done with this baby stuff mom!" Full days of snuggles and naps in my arms are gone, and days full of fun activities have begun. Her swing and bouncer that she once loved, no longer provide her with lasting entertainment.

Delilah has made her own schedule which currently starts our day around 6am with a 8pm bedtime. This week I went back to work 1 night a week and Delilah stayed awake until I came home for her bedtime which she decided to push that night to 10pm. I was excited to still be able to put her to sleep that night. She even decided to sleep in the next morning which was an added bonus. 

She still takes a couple short naps in my arms after feedings, but now she has been going into her crib for her longer naps. She is still sleeping in her bassinet in our bedroom right next to me at night. Patrick thinks that she is ready to sleep in her crib in her nursery at night but I say "absolutely not!" Now he is trying to get me to slowly move the bassinet a little bit further from the bed every night. Not going to happen. Her bassinet is still as close to the bed as I can get it. 


As you can see, she still has her daddy's beautiful blue/green eyes. I think that she is going to keep them. Everyday they seem to get lighter and lighter along with her hair and skin tone. I swear she smiles and giggles all the time. When the camera comes out, this is the face she likes to give. She is very inquisitive. 


She is sitting up with assistance, but she thinks that she can do it all on her own until she tumbles over. She is holding her head up pretty good, but still looks like a bobble head sometimes. Somehow while playing in her crib the other day with her favorite Owl "Hoot Hoot" she managed to roll from her back to her belly. She is also doing full 180's in her crib to get to her owl on one side, and her sear horse on the other. I cried the day that she rolled onto her belly as I had visions of her walking someday which I'm sure will come way to soon. 

1-3 Months









No comments:

Post a Comment