Icons














Friday, May 31, 2013

Blog every day in May: Last Day!

Looking Fabulous at Uncle Richard's Memorial Day BBQ

It is the last day in May! Can you believe it? Did I meet the challenge and blog every day, no, more like every week, but I enjoyed it! I thought about it every day but things were pretty busy around here. I am planning on blogging more often in June. Let's see if I can meet my own challenge. 

We ended the month with fabulous, family filled fun. The captain, my dad, is back on land and back in town for the summer. My mom came in from down south and my brother, his girlfriend and my beautiful niece came to visit us from California. Yep, we all live all over the place. My husbands brother was also in from Washington State. 

Having the two little girls together was amazing! This was their third time together and really the first time that they were both old enough to play and interact together. They were born the same year, both the year of the dragon just like both of their daddies. Delilah is now 16m and Easton is 9m. It is so much fun to have two little girls in the family. I hope that we can all get together as much as possible and that they will be the best of friends. I'm looking forward to our yearly Thanksgiving time trip. This year we will all meet up in Nashville, TN. 


Saying her goodbye just before Easton had to leave for the airport

I wish that I had some group shots and that I jumped in front of the camera especially for a picture with both girls. I will make sure to do that when we are all together again in November. I took 718 pictures over 4 days. I'm loving my new camera that I was graciously gifted for Mother's day. I'm still trying to educate myself in the art of picture taking and learn everything I can about this amazing camera. My dad added to the excitement of my new camera by giving me an external flash and a prime lens upon his arrival. Get ready for some serious photo overload in the near future.






No comments:

Post a Comment