Icons














Friday, May 3, 2013

Blog everyday in May Day 3 - Topic - things that make you uncomfortable.


Things that make me uncomfortable

All eyes on me. 

When I can see or feel all eyes on me, I have what I think is a very strange reaction.
 Uncontrollable laughter takes over me. 

My husband and I met at a wedding. He tried to pull me out onto the dance floor a few times and I was so uncomfortable. I told him that I needed a drink first and he ran right over to get me one. With drink in hand, he successfully pulled me out onto the dance floor. I was paralyzed with laughter. I stood there in the middle of the floor bent over laughing hysterically all night while he danced all around me. He is an amazing dancer and I did not know what to do with myself. He thought my giggles were adorable. 

Then on our wedding day as we said our vows and the tears rolled down Patrick's face, I laughed so uncontrollably that I could barely breath or get the words out. Standing up there with me, my girlfriend Melissa said "oh no, she's having a panic attack" it was hilarious and so true. She knows me so well.

And the list goes on:

Large crowds

Small/tight spaces

Extreme heat

Conflict

Angry/aggressive people

Racial rants/comments

Raw meat

Dirty hands

My after baby boobs




No comments:

Post a Comment