Icons














Monday, May 6, 2013

Blog every day in May Challenge catch up: What is your favorite quote?


I knew that taking on the challenge of blogging everyday in May would be nearly impossible for me but I knew it would still be a fun challenge. We had a super fun weekend filled with family, friends and celebration. I didn't get a chance to blog over the weekend, but I'm here now to play catch up. I loved Saturday's topic: What is your favorite quote? 

I love coming across a quote that really hits home, touches your heart or whacks you in the face. Sometimes just a few simple words can really change your day, change your outlook or give you a new perspective or appreciation. I don't always follow the rules so I am not going to give you just one quote and call it my favorite. Here are a handful that I think are worth sharing. I hope that you enjoy them as much as I do. 

If you are on Pinterest you know that you can find thousands of these everyday. http://pinterest.com/Nikkimaycapuano/

















No comments:

Post a Comment