Icons














Sunday, June 23, 2013

Fertility Treatments: Round One Decision

Continued from Round One: Fertility Treatments

Sometimes when fear starts to set it, I take whatever measure necessary to improve or fix the situation. I almost gave in and picked up my prescription to get started on round one of fertility medication tomorrow. Sometimes blogging really helps me work some stuff out. After much consideration, many conversations, so much love and support and a good amount of research, I have decided to hold off on conventional treatments for right now. 

It's in my nature to go the natural way. Tomorrow I have an appointment with a very accredited acupuncturist/herbalist, that I am very excited about. I did have many acupuncture treatments when trying to conceive Delilah which were very relaxing and maybe beneficial with another acupuncturist who I did enjoy, but I did not feel connected with me completely. I think that tomorrow's appointment is really going to enlighten me and greatly benefit me. This is a journey that I am very much looking forward to rather than the prescription drug journey that I have been dreading.

Some say my methods are voodoo, I say it is science, nature and harmony.

No comments:

Post a Comment