Icons














Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Adventures in potty training - a potty training funny

After breakfast today I removed Delilah's booster seat from its dining room chair and set it on the floor. Delilah had fun making a big mess and I needed to remove the chair to clean under it. While I was cleaning the table and dining room chair, Delilah came running over. She spotted her booster seat on the floor and before I could stop her, she removed her diaper, sat in her booster seat and pooped in her booster seat. In her defense, her booster seat and potty look very similar. I am proud of her for running to what I assume she thought was her potty, removing her own diaper and sitting down to poop but it is important for her to know that it is never a good idea to poop where you eat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment