Icons














Monday, February 10, 2014

The love of Dance

It is very possible that I may shed tears at every dance class Delilah has. I don't know how some of the other parents do not even watch their children. I can't take my eyes off of Delilah while she dances. She loves to dance so much and she shines so brightly in class.                                                           
Tonight was her last Monday night class because she has been moved up to a more advanced class which thrills us. She was the youngest dancer in her class and now she will be dancing with two & three year olds who have been dancing longer and are more advanced then the group that she started with. 

Saturday mornings are our new dancing days and I hope that she loves her new class just as much if not more. Her new dance instructor is the owner of the dance company and she runs a tight ship in her class but still keeps it sweet and fun. We met her last Saturday when Delilah danced in her Saturday morning class. She is an older women with a beautiful accent and the children love her. Watching all of the tiny dancers give her hugs as they left the dance studio warmed my heart. 

Delilah has a dance recital in June and you can bet that I will be hysterically sobbing along with my husband. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment