Icons














Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Twelve in 2014 - February


12 in 2014


If you didn't catch my January Twelve in 2014 link up, I am linking up with one of my favorite bloggers Jessica and some other lovely bloggers and posting one photo of Delilah each month this year. I'm certain that with the ridiculous amounts of photos that I take of Delilah each day, I could post a photo a day for the entire year. However, I love the idea of picking just one extra special photo to represent each month. 


Embracing Winter & all of her Beauty





2 comments:

  1. ohmygosh what a cute coat and hat, she is totally more stylish than me though. Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Courtney! I always say that her wardrobe and style is so much better than my own!

    ReplyDelete