Icons














Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Due Dates



Even though most babies are not born on their actual due date, we have been given 3 so you would think that she would arrive on or around one of them. My doctor thought that I would go into full labor a little early, right around Christmas, since I was having very early contractions and since my husband is so tall the doctor was anticipating a big baby. 


12/27/11
Today is the earliest due date that we were given and due date #1 from our doctor. I had my heart set on this one since it is the earliest date, and in December. 


1/1/12
Is our 2nd due date that we were given from the doctor. This due date came from the 1st ultrasound at 8 weeks. January 1st is my favorite day of the year. I love a new beginning. Having the baby on this day sure would make for a great start to the year. 


1/4/12
This is our 3rd due date. This date came from the digital fertility monitor that we used to get pregnant. This is probably the most reliable due date since it pinpointed our exact day of conception. This is also my husbands birthday and I'm pretty sure that just like our dog, our baby girl is also a daddy's girl. I think it would be very special if they shared their birthday, but I hope that she does not make me suffer another week. 


   My mom was planning on driving in today, but the snow down south has made for a change of plans. So tomorrow, my mom will be driving in and my dad will be arriving from California. Hopefully their arrivals will be just what the baby has been waiting for. 


   We had an ultrasound 2 weeks ago that the doctor ordered to check on her size. On Dec. 14th they estimated that she was about 7 pounds. They said she would average about a 1/2 pound gain per additional week. So now we are looking at 8 pounds. Oh and they said give or take a pound which means that she could be 9 pounds. This was the first ultrasound that we really got a good look at her, and that they were able to say that she is definitely a girl. She looks so much like Patrick and his dad. She even seems to have his beautiful eyelashes and a whole lot of hair. Oh and apparently she is a smoker. Seriously why does she look like she is wearing an outfit and smoking?


Looking at this makes me want her in my arms right now.









No comments:

Post a Comment