Icons














Saturday, August 17, 2013

Love, Gratitude and a beautiful engagement

I often think about how people are not told enough how special and loved they are. Many of us tend to open up and let our emotions heard after someone is no longer living. Beautiful words that we may have never spoken to them when they were living. I am an emotional person and I am pretty vocal about how I feel. I like to think that the people who I love the most in this world are very aware of my love for them. There have been situations in my past and even present when I have held back and not expressed the feelings in my heart. Expressions of love and gratitude are so important. Some may say I'm mushy, overly emotional or even a bit odd. I may be all of those things but I would rather smother you in love then leave you unsure if I ever loved at all. 

Speaking of love.... Two people who I love immensely had a beautiful engagement last night. In honor of their engagement, I'm going to smother them with love tonight.

Rob, You have been the greatest friend a girl could ever ask for. Some say that girls and guys can't be real friends, I say we have proved them all wrong. Over the past 20 years, I have always had a very real friend in you. You are loyal, protective, considerate and loving. You are a man that all men should inspire to be.

Kathleen, You are the perfect women for Rob. You are genuine, loving, sweet, understanding and compassionate. I love how our friendship has grown and I have loved every minute of the guessing and waiting game with you ;)

You both deserve the very best that life has to offer and I know that you will give your all to each other as you do to your family and friends.


How amazing is this:

Rob hired a photographer to capture the beautiful moment. 
This photo is so gorgeous it has had me mushy all day. 

Congratulations my dear friends!


Photo Credit: David Turner

1 comment: