Icons














Friday, August 16, 2013

New blog name reveal



This little blog of mine is expanding and I have some exciting things to come. How do you like the new look? I'm still working on it but I like the fresh new style. I am working on creating a FB page for this blog and I decided that it was time for a new name. 

Starting Now was simple and I like it. When starting this blog, it was perfect at the time and seemed all my own. I have come to find that my Starting Now blog was not the only blog of that name. I don't know why I thought that a name so simple would be uniquely mine but once I found this out, the name had to go. 

This is a great time for a new name. I thought, if I'm going to do it I have to do it now. This is a lifestyle blog. My open journal filled with all kinds of things. Since I am the writer, I wanted a name that symbolized me. I also didn't want to exclude what the future may bring from my new name. 

I found some inspiration in these two photographs below. They both have an Alice in Wonderland dreaminess about them. Delilah inspires me every single day. This photo of her brings me to tears. She is full of wonder and light. In the photo of me, I am 8 months pregnant with Delilah so perfectly captured by Gina Cristine

As you can see in the header above, the new name for this blog is:

She dreams & wishes on things




<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10343789/?claim=h96kd3f3h3q">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. Perfect momma...perfect baby...perfect new blog name!

    ReplyDelete